We pride ourselves on the quality of our work – workmanship which has been born out of years of experience in arboriculture.
Whether it’s pruning heavy branches or felling a tree in a confined space, we’ve got the experience to do the job once and do the job right.
Andrew Young – Manager
27 years as an Arborist
- National Certificate in Horticulture (The Open Polytech of New Zealand)
- National Certificate in Arboriculture (NZ Horticulture Industry Training Organisation)
- Forestry tickets from the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- Owner / Manager of Protree since 2003
- 1 year, Foreman / Arborist, Treescape, Auckland
- 3 years, Foreman / Arborist, Waitakere City Council, Auckland
- 1 year, Arborist, Orangotang Tree Trimmers, Warkworth
- 1 year, Arborist, Deans Gardening Services, Kawerau
- 3 years, Logger, Kawerau State Forest
- 4 years, Gardener, University of Auckland
The Protree Team
The Protree team includes six arborists (either qualified or in training). All staff are Site Safe Certified.
The team uses three trucks & chippers.