Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. We can help decide whether or not a tree should be removed, and recommend the best action to take.
Our team of Arborists have the skills and equipment to safely and efficiently dismantle & remove trees, no matter where they are located. Where required, we’ll use a heavy crane to safely lower and move sections of the tree as it is dismantled.
Removal is recommended when the tree:
- Is dead or dying
- Is considered irreparably hazardous
- Is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- Is crowding and causing harm to other trees
- Is to be replaced by a more suitable specimen
- Should be removed to allow for new construction
Our three large chippers and three ton trucks will be able to dispose of any trees we remove from your property.